Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Black Soybean Quinoa Spelt Sourdough Artisan Bread.
You can cook Black Soybean Quinoa Spelt Sourdough Artisan Bread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Soybean Quinoa Spelt Sourdough Artisan Bread
- Prepare 2 1/2 Cup of Organic Spelt Flour.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Organic Black Soybean Flour (or Black bean flour).
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Cooked Quinoa.
- You need 1 Tsp of Grape Molasses (or maple syrup).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- You need 1 Cup of Homemade Wild Sourdough Starter.
- It’s 1 Cup of Chilled water after boiling.
Black Soybean Quinoa Spelt Sourdough Artisan Bread step by step
- In a large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients, spelt flour, black soybean flour, sea salt..
- Add grape molasses, sourdough starter and cooked quinoa (cool down to room temperature). Mix everything together and adding cold water (chilled boiling water) slowly while kneading the dough until smooth..
- Shape the dough into 2 loaves with seam side facing down on a floured baking sheet.
- Allow the bread to rise for 4 to 12 hours. I find 6-hour is perfect for same-day baking..
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F, bake bread with a hot water pan placed on the lower rack for 30 minutes. Cool down before slicing. Enjoy.