Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
White Chocolate Angel Food Banana Pudding.
You can have White Chocolate Angel Food Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Angel Food Banana Pudding
- Prepare 2 boxes of Hersey White Chocolate Pudding.
- You need of I Whole Angel Food Cake from your local grocery bakery.
- You need Bunch of Bananas (I like a lot of bananas so I usually use 6).
- You need of Milk as box of pudding calls for.
- Prepare of I regular size container of extra creamy Cool Whip.
- It’s of I small bag white chocolate chips.
- You need 1 of deep pan or dish. I use the cheap throw away lasagna pans.
White Chocolate Angel Food Banana Pudding instructions
- Slice bananas into circles.
- Crush angel food cake into pieces (I just rip off small pieces and set aside in large bowl) set some aside for topping…. about a cup and a half.
- Make pudding according to box and add half bag of chocolate chips.
- Put layer of angel food cake, layer of bananas and layer of pudding….. repeat until all are used.
- Top with container of Cool Whip, remaining chocolate chips and the crushed cake you set aside earlier.
- Cover with foil and place in fridge for pudding to thicken (about two hours.) Serve!!.