Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sourdough Spelt potato bread.
You can have Sourdough Spelt potato bread using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sourdough Spelt potato bread
- Prepare of Organic Spelt flour.
- It’s of Organic White flour.
- Prepare of mashed potatoes.
- You need of sourdough starter.
- Prepare of grape molasses.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of ~1 cup of chilled boiling water.
Sourdough Spelt potato bread step by step
- Mix all ingredients together by hand or using a mixer. Be intuitive on bread making. Add water until dough become smooth..
- Shape into two balls and place them on a proofing bowl/basket or oiled baking pan and allow them to rise for anywhere between 6-8 hours..
- Bake at 400F with water bath underneath for 35 minutes.