Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
White Chocolate Layer Cake Filled with Strawberry Mousse and Frosted with Whipped Strawberry White Chocolate Ganache. You need of FOR STRAWBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE FROSTING. You basically make white chocolate ganache and carefully stir in some whipped cream to lighten it up. It's just enough lightness without sacrificing the white chocolate flavor.
Blitz the remaining strawberries in a food processor until smooth, then add them to a bowl Beat until really smooth and thick, then stir in the melted white chocolate. Pour on top of the biscuit base and smooth the top. A flower decorated chocolate sponge cake filled with a light filling of white chocolate whipped cream and Chocolate Layer Cake With Strawberry Cream Filling White Chocolate. You can have White Chocolate Layer Cake Filled with Strawberry Mousse and Frosted with Whipped Strawberry White Chocolate Ganache using 21 ingredients and 31 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Layer Cake Filled with Strawberry Mousse and Frosted with Whipped Strawberry White Chocolate Ganache
- Prepare of FOR STRAWBERRY PUREE.
- It’s 1 quart of fresh strawberrys, stems removed and sliced.
- You need of FOR STRAWBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE FROSTING.
- You need 1 1/2 of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 16 ounces of white chocolate, chopped, not chips.
- It’s 3/4 cup of strawberry puree.
- It’s of FOR WHITE CHOCOLATE CAKE.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of cake four.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 4 ounces of white chocolate, chopped, not chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter at room temperaturee.
- You need 4 of large eggs, seperated, yolks in a bowl, whites in a seperature large bowl.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cream of tarter.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare of FOR STRAWBERRY MOUSSE FILLING.
- It’s 1 box (3 ounce) of strawberry jello.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 1 cup of cold strawberry puree.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of cold heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Strawberry Filled Chocolate Cake Picture Of Hellenic Kouzina. Red Velvet Cake With Ganache And Chocolate. · A simple, moist, layered chocolate cake, filled with dark chocolate mousse, and then a warm chocolate frosting poured on top! Your search for a holiday showstopper ends with this beautiful Double Chocolate Mousse Cake! Chocolate cake, white and dark chocolate mousse & ganache.
White Chocolate Layer Cake Filled with Strawberry Mousse and Frosted with Whipped Strawberry White Chocolate Ganache step by step
- MAKE STRAWBERRY PUREE FOR MOUSSE AND FROSTING.
- Puree strawberries in a food processor or blender and reserve all juice to use for filling and topping.
- MAKE STRAWBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE FROSTING.
- Heat cream until hot but not boiling, pour over white chocolate, let sit one minute then stir untl smooth.
- Stir in strawberry puree and refrigerate until cold, at least 2 hours.
- Right before frosting cake (Don't whip until your ready to frost cake, you can have this chilled up to 2 days before whipping) Beat until light and flffy when ready to frost cake.
- MAKE WHITE CHOCOLATE CAKE.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 4 – 8 – inch cake pans with bakers spray.
- Whisk flour baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Melt white chocolate until smooth either in the microwave or over a double boiler.
- In a medium bowl beat the eggs and sugar until well combined, beat in egg yolks, vanilla and white chocolate until smooth.
- Add the flour alternating with the buttermilk.
- Beat egg whites and cream of tarter until they hold firm peaks.
- Fold egg whites into cake batter until combined.
- Divide into prepared pans and bake until cake is golden and toothpick comes out just clean, about 25 minutes..
- Cool 30 minutes in pans on rack before removing to cool completely.
- MAKE SYRAWBERRY MOUSSE.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in cold syrawberry puree to mix really well, refrigerate until cold and starting to thicken but NOT setting up.
- Beat cream to soft peaks, add vanilla and beat until it holds its shape.
- Fold strawberry and cream together until uniform in color, chill until its thick enough to be spreadable, about 2 hours.
- ASSEMBLE CAKE.
- Place on cake layer, bottom up on serving platter.
- Cover with 1/3 of the thickened strawberry mousse.
- Add second cake layer, bottom up and cover with another 1/3 of strawberry mousse.
- Add third layer of cake and cover wiypth remaining mousse. Refrigerate until cake and mousse firm up at least 2 hours.
- Whip the White Chocolate Strawberry Ganache frosting and frost the top and sides of cake. Refigerate again untjil frosting fims up before garmnishing and slicing.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and red, pink and white sprinkles.
Whip some whipping cream and pipe some swirls on the middle and the borders and place the. The strawberry filling is nice strawberry preserves, and it's frosted with plain white buttercream. I made the ganache by melting equal amounts of semi-sweet chocolate and heavy cream. The strawberries are dipped in it too Fluffy three layer white cake with fresh strawberry filling, white chocolate frosting, strawberry drip frosting and topped with white chocolate truffles and While cakes cool, prepare strawberry filling. Mash strawberries with a fork and add to a medium saucepan.