Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing.
You can cook Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing
- It’s 1 box of French vanilla cake mix.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1-4 of serving box instant banana cream pudding.
- Prepare 1 jar of Beechnut banana baby food.
- Prepare 1 cup of crushed mini Nila Wafers.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 jar of marshmallow fluff.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s of Extra Nila Wafers for garnish.
Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and lightly flour 2 – 9"round cake pans, or place liners in regular size cupcake tins. (Recipe yields a dozen cupcakes, and 1 – 9" round cake perfectly).
- In a large bowl, add cake mix, eggs, oil, milk, and pudding mix. Beat for 2 minutes on medium speed using an electric mixer. Stir in banana baby food, and crushed wafers until combined..
- Evenly distribute the cake batter into prepared cake pans or cupcake tins. Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. (If making cupcakes, use approximately 1/3 cup batter per cupcake).
- While cakes are cooling, mix cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and powdered sugar in a large bowl until shiny and smooth..
- Dip each cooled cupcake into the icing or pour and spread icing over the cooled cakes. Use any remaining Nila Wafers as garnish. Enjoy!.