Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
White Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes with Whipped White Chocolate Mascarpone Frosting. Heat cream in a small saucepan until it comes to a simmer. Pour hot cream over white chocolate and stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add Mascarpone to a large bowl and beat with confectioner's sugar in three additions until smooth.
Assembly: Slice cake rounds horizontally in halves. They are large pieces, but they add a nice crunch to the cupcakes. Frost the cupcakes with white chocolate buttercream or switch it up and go with classic chocolate frosting, strawberry frosting, or even chocolate whipped cream. You can cook White Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes with Whipped White Chocolate Mascarpone Frosting using 22 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes with Whipped White Chocolate Mascarpone Frosting
- It’s of FOR THE CUPCAKES.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of cake flour.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2/3 cup of whole milk, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 of egg whites, at room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cream of tarter.
- You need 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 12 of white chocolate truffles.
- Prepare of FOR THE WHIPPED WHITE CHOCOLATE MASCARPONE FROSTING.
- Prepare 8 ounces of white chocolate, chopped, not chips.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract, divided use.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 8 ounces of mascarpone cheese, at room temperature.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of confectioner's sugar.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- You need of Fresh raspberries.
- Prepare of red and purple sprinkles.
Store the cupcakes at room temperature for up to four days or refrigerate for up to one week. Truffles are basically made with a chocolate ganache center, and these cupcakes have a whipped white chocolate champagne ganache filling. You take the "truffle" and whip it up so that it's light and fluffy. Fill paper-lined muffin cups one-third full.
White Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes with Whipped White Chocolate Mascarpone Frosting step by step
- MAKE WHIPPED WHITE CHOCOLATE FROSTING. Do this first as it needs time to chill.
- Have chopped white chocolate in a large bowl. Heat cream until hot but not boiling, pour over white chocolate. Let stand 1 minute then stir until smooth stirring in vanilla and salt. Refrigerate until completely cold, at least 4 hours or overnight. Don't whip until cupcakes are cool and ready to frost.
- MAKE CUPCAKES.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line 12 standard cupcake tins with paper liners.
- Wkisk flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl, set aside.
- Whisk in another bowl milk and anilla and set aside.
- In another large bowl beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- Beat in sour cream until smooth.
- Stir in flour alternating with milk in 3 additions.
- With clean beaters beat egg whites with cream of tarter until it holds stiff peaks . Fold into batter in 3 additions until blended.
- Divide batter evenly into prepared cupcake tins.
- Bake 17 to 20 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean.
- Have 12 truffles unwrapped.
- Cut a slit in the top of each cupcake as soon as they come out of the oven. Press a truffle in each slit and gently press even with the top. Truffle will melt to cupcake. Remove from tins carefully and cool completely before frosting.
- FINISH WHIPPED WHITE CHOCOLATE MASCARPONE FROStING.
- Beat chilled cream and white chocolate until it it has soft peaks.
- Beat mascarpone, confectioner's 6 and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until smooth.
- Stir iinto white chocolate mixture and beat until light and fluffy.
- Frost cupcakes with frosting, Store cupcakes, covered in refrigerator but serve at room temperature.Top each cupcake with some red and purple sprinkles a fresh raspberry before serving.
Drop a truffle into the center of each cupcake. Prepare White Chocolate Whipped Cream and Mascarpone Frosting. Transfer the whipped cream to a decorating bag fitted with a large round or star tip. Push tip into the top of each cupcake and force some of the whipped cream inside cake. White Chocolate Cupcakes Filled With Jam; A tart jam filling contrasts nicely with the sweetness of these white chocolate cupcakes and cream cheese frosting—raspberry, strawberry, currant, or just about anything would be lovely.