Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cherry Vanilla Angel Cake Roll with Cherry Chocolate Whipped Cre.
You can cook Cherry Vanilla Angel Cake Roll with Cherry Chocolate Whipped Cre using 16 ingredients and 28 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cherry Vanilla Angel Cake Roll with Cherry Chocolate Whipped Cre
- It’s of for cherry angel roll cake.
- It’s 9 of egg whites, at room temperature in a large bowl.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of cream of tarter.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cake flour.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped maraschino cherries.
- It’s of Confectioner's sugar for dusting.
- You need of for chocolate cherry whipped cream filling and frosting.
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 9 ounces of cherry filled chicolate morsels.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of garnish.
- You need as needed of White and dark chocolate shavings,.
- It’s as needed of Whole marachino cherries,.
Cherry Vanilla Angel Cake Roll with Cherry Chocolate Whipped Cre step by step
- Make whipped chocolate cherry filling and frosting. this needs to chill before using.
- Have cherry morsels in a large bowl.
- Heat cream until hot but not boiling and pour over morsels, let sit about 1 minute then stir until completely blended. Refrigerate until very cold, at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Make cherry angel cake roll.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 15 by 10 by 1 inch jelly roll pam with bakers spray. Line pan with parchment paper and spray paper with bakers spray.
- Beat egg whites and cream of tarter until soft peaks form.
- Add vanilla and then slowly add sugar a few tablespoons at a time, until stiff peaks form and it is and glossy.
- Mix flour with salt and fold in in 2 additions.
- Fold in chopped cherries.
- Spread gently but evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes until it springs back when touched and is not sticky to touch. Cool 5 minutes in pan. Then run a thin knife around edges to loosten.
- Invert onto confectioner's sugar duted towel.
- Carefully peel off parchment oaper.
- Roll cake in towel and cool completely on rack.
- Assemble cake.
- Finish chocolate cherry whipped cream.
- Beat cold chocolate cherry cream until fluffy.
- Carefully unroll cake.
- Spread some whipped filling on cake and roll up tightly but carefully removing towel but using it as a guide.
- Frost remaing cake with whipped chocolate cherry cream and refrigerate at least 6 hours before slicing.
- Decorate with white and dark chocolate shavings and whole marachino cherries before frosting is set so they stick..