Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sourdough bread in a pan.
You can have Sourdough bread in a pan using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sourdough bread in a pan
- Prepare of all purpose floor.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of sourdough starter.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of little toasted sesame and black seeds.
Sourdough bread in a pan instructions
- Mix all ingredients. Knead dough in bowl till uniform in consistency..
- Place in a oil-sprayed flat pan with deep margins. Spray the surface of the dough with oil. Cover well and rest for 24 hours..
- Spray the top again with oil and sprinkle toasted sesame seeds and black seeds..
- Place in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 30 min. Turn top heat for the last 10 minutes to brown the surface..
- Leave on a rack in a microwave oven to cool. It tastes great with extra-virgin olive oil..