You can cook Apple Crumble using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Crumble
- You need 2 of Apples.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Soft light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s of Crumble Topping.
- It’s 50 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 25 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 50 grams of Butter.
- It’s 50 grams of Almond flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of Caster sugar.
- You need 25 grams of Demerara sugar.
- You need 20 grams of Sliced almonds.
Apple Crumble step by step
- Cut the apples into eighths, remove the core, peel, and chop into 1 cm thick wedges..
- Sprinkle the brown sugar and cinnamon over the apples in Step 1 and place them into the ramekins. Push them in a bit so that they're packed with apples..
- Combine the dry ingredients and chopped, cold butter in a bowl and rub the ingredients together with your fingertips until you get a panko-like texture..
- Add the almond flour, caster sugar, broken up demerara sugar, and almond slices to Step 3 and mix..
- Top Step 2 with the crumble and press down lightly. It will shrink a bit when you bake it, so use a generous amount!.
- Bake the crumbles in an oven at 185°C for 20 minutes..
- Let them cool a bit. They're ready to eat when the air leaks out and the center sinks..
- You can store any extra crumble dough in the freezer..