Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Banana pudding – large batch.
You can have Banana pudding – large batch using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana pudding – large batch
- It’s 1 block of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 5 of French vanilla pudding mixes.
- It’s 1 gal of milk.
- It’s of large cool whip.
- It’s 6 of large bananas.
- Prepare 2 bags of vanilla wafers.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
Banana pudding – large batch instructions
- Using a mixer combine cream cheese and condensed milk.
- Crush half your nilla wafers and like the bottom of your pan.
- Slice bananas, drizzle some lemon juice on top to keep them from turning brown and set aside..
- I’m a large mixing bowl pour 9C milk. Wisk in your cream cheese mixture and then your pudding packs until smooth..
- Fold in whip cream. Will be a little lumpy..
- Pour mixture onto crumbled wafers..
- Lay remaining wafers on top of pudding..
- Add your bananas..
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours then serve..