Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Banana Cream Lasagna.
You can cook Banana Cream Lasagna using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Cream Lasagna
- It’s 2 of rows of golden oreos.
- Prepare 2 of rows of vanilla wafers.
- It’s 8 tbls of butter.
- You need 8 oz of softened cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 16 oz of cool whip.
- Prepare 2 (3.4 oz) of banana pudding mixes.
- Prepare 3 cups of milk.
Banana Cream Lasagna step by step
- Crush oreos and mix with 8 tbls melted butter.
- Spread to cover bottom of 9×13 baking dish.
- In bowl mix cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, 8oz cool whip. Mix well and cover crust mixture..
- In another bowl mix pudding mix and milk. Cover cream cheese layer and refrigerate at least 5 minutes..
- Top with rest of cool whip and add some more crushed vanilla wafers..
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour..