Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Apple crumble (in a cooker).
You can cook Apple crumble (in a cooker) using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple crumble (in a cooker)
- You need 2 of apple.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
- You need 100 grams of butter cold unsalted.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of butter grease to.
Apple crumble (in a cooker) instructions
- Place the sugar (keep aside 1/8 cup) in a pan and on low heat bring to a boil. Add the water and let it reach a syrupy consistency..
- Add in the cinnamon powder.
- Add the thinly sliced apples and cook until soft and strain and keep aside (not too thoroughly strained). Reserve the liquid..
- Take the flour, remaining sugar and butter and knead till if forms a dough.
- In a greased pan spread this dough as a thin layer.
- Now add the apples on top of this.
- Set a stand in a dry pressure cooker and set the pan on top of it.
- Close the lid without whistle.
- Cook on medium flame for 25 min.
- Remove from heat and brush with reserved liquid and serve.