Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Tiramisu Mousse using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tiramisu Mousse
- Prepare 1/4 cup of hot water.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of instant coffee granules.
- Prepare 8 ounces of mascarpone cheese, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of cold heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of fine sea salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of shaved semi sweet chocolate for topping.
- Prepare as desired of Whipped cream for topping.
- You need 4 of Pepperidge Farms hazelnut cream filled cookies pictured in direction step #12.
Tiramisu Mousse instructions
- Dissolve coffee granules ih hot water, cool to room temperature.
- Beat mascarpone cheese, confectioner's sugar, vanilla and salt until smooth.
- Beat in coffee slowly, it may look a bit grainy after adding the coffee but will be silky smooth after adding the whipped cream..
- In another bowl beat cream until it forms firm peaks.
- Fold the whipped cream and marscapone mixture carefully together until blended.
- In 4 six to eight ounce glasses, add a layer of the mousse.
- Sift over a dusting of the cocoa powder.
- Add another layer of mousse to each cup, using enough for 3 more alernating layers with dusting cocoa powder.
- Chill until ready to serve, at least 4 hours or more then top with whipped cream, a dusting of cocoa powder, chocolate shavings and a hazelnut filled cookie.