Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Microwave Brownies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Microwave Brownies
- Prepare 3/4 cup of self-raising floor.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of instant coffee.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 150 g of semi-sweet chocolate, chopped.
Microwave Brownies step by step
- Combine the first 4 ingredients together in a bowl, making sure no lumps are found..
- Then combine the next 4 ingredients in a separate bowl mixing it thoroughly..
- Carefully fold the dry batter into the second bowl adding gradually while mixing. Finally, add the chopped chocolate and mix it well..
- Line a microwave-safe dish with baking paper and grease it using butter or oil. Pour the batter and spreading it well in the dish..
- Microwave for 3-4 minutes. Enjoy!!.