Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Coffee Almond Streusel Cake.
You can cook Coffee Almond Streusel Cake using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coffee Almond Streusel Cake
- It’s of Cake ingredients:.
- You need 3 cup (375 gr) of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbs of instant coffee.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 3/4 cup (170 gr) of unsalted butter (room temperature).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s of Almond streusel ingredients:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond (chopped).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 4 tbs of brown sugar/ palm sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 4 tbs (60 gr) of unsalted butter (melted).
Coffee Almond Streusel Cake step by step
- Prepare your oven into 135°C..
- Prepare your mould by line it with parchment paper..
- Prepare your almond streusel by mixing all the streusel ingredients until all combine and become crumbs..
- In another bowl, mix dry ingredients such as, all purpose flour, instant coffee, baking soda, and salt. Mix them well..
- Mix butter and sugar around 5 minutes (using standing mixer, or 10 minutes using hand mixer), add vanilla essence and eggs one at a time, mix them well..
- Add the dry ingredients and alternate it with buttermilk. (Start from dry, wet, dry, wet, and ends with dry). Mix them until all combine and do not over mixed it..
- Pour them into the mould, and sprinkle with the streusel on top..
- Bake them around 30 to 40 minutes, it depends on your oven..
- Check using a toothpick test. If it comes out clean, it means the cake is ready..
- Take out your cake from the oven, let it slightly cool about 10 minutes, take it out from the mould, and you could wrap it (after it's getting way cooler) with foil and store it into your chiller for at least 1 hour before you eat it..
- Enjoy 😁.