Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Turkish almond Baklava. #baklava #turkish #foodMaking Baklava can be so easy and the result turns out super delicious! If you would like to see more Turkish recipes hit the like. Although Turkish baklava is well known with its pistachio filling, it's definitely not limited to it.
Using a sharp knife, score the baklava into the desired pattern, making sure you cut all the way through so the syrup can soak through. Baklava is one of the most popular desserts of Turkey. It is a highly sweet dessert which has a special dough and syrup called 'serbet'. You can have Turkish almond Baklava using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkish almond Baklava
- You need 6-7 of layer of filo pastry (homemade).
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped almonds.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s of Honey syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 inch of dalchini/ cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon zest.
It is very traditional to bring Baklava from Turkey for foreign people. Buy Turkish Baklava online. ⭐ What is Baklava? Turkish Baklava is the most famous dessert and You can see different Turkish sweet baklava names such as Bucklava,Bavlaka,Baklawa,Balaclava,Ba. Baklava is an all-time favorite Greek pastry that comes in many different varieties.
Turkish almond Baklava step by step
- Take filo sheet and sprinkle almonds and roll it without adding butter. Repeat the same for 5 more layer..
- For syrup, add all the ingredients given under syrup and make the syrup in dropping consistency..
- Preheat the oven in 350° F or 180°c. Place the prepared baklava in baking try and add melted butter over baklava and bake for about 14mins..
- Once the pastry is golden brown, add syurp over the baklava and serve warn. Yummy baklava is ready to eat..
- Note: You can buy ready made filo pastry sheets as well. You can also check my filo sheet making recipe which is already there in my page. Soon will post different types of baklava.
Click Play to See This Baklava With Walnuts and Almonds Recipe Come Together. This page is about Almond Baklava Recipe,contains Almond Baklava Croissants,Pistachio & almond baklava Baklava recipe, Dessert recipes, Hummus recipe,Almond Baklava Fingers,Almond. Turkish Baklava is the most famous dessert and sweet in worldwide and Turkey (Anatolia-Middle Eastern). For the syrup: Put water and sugar in a saucepan, stir until sugar is dissolved. Turn down the bottom after boiling syrup.