Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Easy Banana Pudding.
You can have Easy Banana Pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Pudding
- You need 1 box of vanilla pudding.
- You need 1 box of vanilla wafer cookies.
- Prepare 4 of whole bananas.
- It’s of Cinnamon.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Optional: Cocoa Banana Breakfast Topper.
Easy Banana Pudding step by step
- Mix pudding as directed on box. Pre-Slice bananas or slice them as you go to desired thickness..
- Layer Pudding. Then Wafers. Then Bananas..
- Continue to layer in that order until you reach the last layer of each..
- Add Cinnamon, Sugar, and Cocoa Banana Topping to the last layer of pudding..
- Add last layer of wafers including the crumbles! Top with last layer of banana slices. *(here you can also add whipped cream if you have it!) Enjoy!.