Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour.
You can cook Easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour
- You need of For the dough.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cups of flour (2 cups all purpose flour and 1 1/2 cup wholemeal).
- It’s 3/4 cups of oil (half olive oil, half vegetable oil).
- Prepare 3/4 cups of dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 packet of baking powder (20 g).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of For the filling.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of coarsely ground walnuts.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of dark brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 6-7 of apples.
Easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour instructions
- Sift the flour and place it in a bowl together with the vanilla and the baking powder..
- Mix, make a well in the middle and add the oil, the sugar and the egg, lightly beaten..
- Knead and when your dough looks like trahana (like crumbles) it is ready..
- Peel and grate the apples coarsely and mix them with the rest of the ingredients for the filling (walnuts, sugar, cinnamon)..
- Brush a medium-sized baking tray with oil and spread half of the dough (pressing it down a little to make it even)..
- Spread the filling ot top and cover with the rest of the dough (pressing it down once again)..
- Brush with a little egg (for the colour) and bake for about an hour at 180°C..
- When it is ready remove from the oven and sprinkle with a little icing sugar while it's still hot so that the sugar sticks..