Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Homemade Thai rolled ice cream.
You can have Homemade Thai rolled ice cream using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Thai rolled ice cream
- It’s of For ice cream base.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tin of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- Prepare of For topping.
- You need as needed of Drizzle chocolate sauce.
- You need 3 tsp of tutti frutti.
- You need handful of chocolate chips.
Homemade Thai rolled ice cream step by step
- Take a steel thick vessel for setting the ice cream. Further whisk the cream & condensed until fully combined then pop it on a plate with slight thickness for rolls spread it gradually add all the toppings. Then pop it in refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Once we remove it out we can find it’s nicely settled now use a sharp edge metal spoon spatula & cut it 3 inch wide for rolls. Now carefully roll it in 45 degrees angle to roll the ice.then using a tong pop in a serving cup with toppings of cream, cherry or chocolate chips & serve immediately. In similar fashion get all rolls ready..
- The deliciously awesome Thai rolled ice cream is ready to relish..
- Tip of the day: I didn’t use any fruit or cookies so I didn’t chop it. If anyone of you is using fruits then freeze the metal plate overnight & remove it once you are ready with ice cream base then add the base & any chopped fruits or cookies chop using two metal spatulas to crush them & mix well with the base spread it & then pop it in refrigerator for two hours & enjoy it…!.