Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chocolate Ice Cream & Marshmallow Parfait with Brandy.
You can have Chocolate Ice Cream & Marshmallow Parfait with Brandy using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Ice Cream & Marshmallow Parfait with Brandy
- You need of INGREDIENTS for 1 Parfait.
- It’s of Marshmallows 2 -3 Marshmallows.
- Prepare of Chocolate Cereal As you like.
- Prepare of Brandy As you like.
- You need 1 Scoop of Chocolate Ice Cream.
- You need of Whipped Cream.
- Prepare 100 g of Cream.
- You need 15 g of Sugar.
- You need of Ingredients for Garnish.
- You need of Fruits.
- Prepare of Cookies.
- It’s of Chocolate Sauce.
Chocolate Ice Cream & Marshmallow Parfait with Brandy instructions
- Whipped Cream.
- Add the sugar to the cream and whip until stiff..
- Prepare any glass to your liking..
- Add the marshmallows to the glass.
- Add the cereal to the glass..
- Pour the brandy into the glass..
- Add a scoop of chocolate ice cream to the glass..
- Use a piping bag to add the whipped cream..
- Decorate with chocolate sauce, fruits, cookies and so on..