Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Apple Crumble with Oats.
You can cook Apple Crumble with Oats using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Crumble with Oats
- You need 8 no of Apple peeled , and diced -.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Caster sugar -.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice -.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder -.
- You need 1 cup of oats Rolled powdered -.
- It’s 1 cup of Plain flour -.
- You need 3/4 cup of Sugar powdered -.
- You need 1/2 cup of Unsalted butter (kept refridgerated) -.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg powder -.
Apple Crumble with Oats step by step
- 1\. In a saucepan mix the castor sugar (1 Tbsp), lemon juice,cinnamon powder with the peeled and diced apples. Set aside..
- 2\. Preheat the oven to 190 C. Layer the bottom of an ovenproof dish with prepared apples in an oven proof dish. Flatten the apple layer so that the crumb mixture stays on top.
- 3\. Remove the butter from the fridge and cut it into small cubes. Rub the butter bits into the flour/oats mixture, nutmeg powder and powdered sugar with your fingers The mixture should look like moist bread crumbs..
- 4\. Pour this mixture on top of the apple layer and cook in the oven for 30 min or until the crumble turns golden brown..
- 5\. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, cream or custard..