Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Best Banana Pudding EVER!. This recipe makes the best banana pudding I have ever tasted. And I'll bet it's the best banana pudding you've ever tasted, too. The best Banana Pudding recipe you'll come across; made with cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and Pepperidge Farm Chessman cookies.
This timeless, no bake dessert is always a winner with friends and family and is so delicious! Made with layers of fresh bananas, Nilla wafers, fresh whipped cream and banana pudding! No-cook banana pudding made with instant vanilla pudding mix, condensed milk and whipped topping. You can have Best Banana Pudding EVER! using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best Banana Pudding EVER!
- It’s 1 Box of Vanilla Wafers.
- It’s 3-4 of Bananas.
- Prepare 2 of small boxes vanilla instant pudding.
- Prepare 1 tub (8 oz) of cool whip.
- Prepare 1 of small contained sour cream.
- You need 6 cups of milk.
Only thing better than banana pudding? Banana pudding coated in vanilla wafers. The cutest banana pudding there ever was. This easy Homemade Banana Pudding recipe is the best I've ever had!
Best Banana Pudding EVER! step by step
- Mix Box 1 of pudding with 3 cups milk..
- Mix Box 2 of pudding in separate bowl with the other 3 cups milk..
- Add half tub of cool whip to each bowl of pudding..
- Add half sour cream to each bowl of pudding..
- Stir both bowls well..
- Layer Vanilla Wafers in bottom of pan (I use the aluminum pans you can throw away, but any deep pan will work)..
- Put one bowl of pudding/whipped cream mix on top of wafers..
- Add another layer of wafers..
- Add bananas..
- Add second bowl of pudding/whipped cream mix..
- Add last of the vanilla wafers..
Creamy, rich and almost mousse-like banana pudding that tastes just like Grandma used to make. I made this banana pudding in a trifle dish because I wanted it to resemble the shape of a birthday cake. I really love to make it in individual glasses though. Seriously, guys, this is actually the BEST Banana Pudding EVER! The ingredients and assembly instructions for this banana pudding recipe are actually simple.