Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fresh Rasberry Cake Roll with Whipped White Chocolate Ganache Filling and Frosting. Puree rasberries and salt in a blender or food processor.. Frosting and Filling; White Chocolate Mint Ganache Frosting and Filling I created this recipe so you could have an easy way to make white chocolate This recipe calls for cooling the ganache and then whipping it to use as a creamy frosting and filling on a cake. Ganache is a simple mixture of.
The cake inside is a chocolate avocado cake with a ganache and buttercream swirl filling. Attach the bowl to your mixer and use your whisk attachment to whip on high until you have stiff peaks. The chocolate cake recipe I can attach later. You can cook Fresh Rasberry Cake Roll with Whipped White Chocolate Ganache Filling and Frosting using 19 ingredients and 31 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fresh Rasberry Cake Roll with Whipped White Chocolate Ganache Filling and Frosting
- You need of For Whipped White Chocolate Ganach Filling and Frosting.
- It’s 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 12 ounces of good quality white chicolate bars, chopped. Don't use chips.
- You need of For Rasberry Cake Roll.
- You need 1 pint of fresh rasberries.
- Prepare 6 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cream of tarter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream, at room tem8.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pure rasberry extract.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of cake flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of confectioner's sugar for dusting.
- It’s of For Garnish.
- It’s of fresh whole rasberries.
- Prepare as needed of dark and white chocolate shavings,.
I've made a few tweaks to it, but the original recipe is still. This Raspberry Chocolate Layer Cake is super moist and layered with smooth chocolate ganache and raspberry filling, all covered in a fudgy chocolate frosting! John Whaite shares his recipe for a light, fruity layer cake with chocolate ganache and simple sponge. I will also demonstrate how to make raspberry white chocolate ganache.
Fresh Rasberry Cake Roll with Whipped White Chocolate Ganache Filling and Frosting step by step
- Start with making the White Chocolate Ganache Frosting and Filling first, it needs time to get cold in the refrigerator.
- Have white chocolate chopped in a bowl, heat cream in the microwave or over a double boiler until hot, stir in vanilla. Pour over chocolate, let sit one minute then stir until smooth. Cool to room temoerature then cover and refigerate until very cold. 4 hours, at least or overnight.
- MAKE Rasberry Cake Roll.
- Place rasberries in a food processor and puree.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer to extract juice.
- Set juice aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray a 15 by 10 inch by 1 inch jelly roll pan with bakers spray. Line pan with parchment paper and spray parchment paper with bakers spray.
- Whisk flour, baking owner and salt in a bowl.
- Have egg yolks in one large bowl and egg whites in another. Allow them to reach room temperature.
- Beat egg yolks, rasberry juice and sour cream until light add 1 cup of the sugar, rasberry extract and vanilla and beat until well blended.
- Stir in flour, combining completely but not overmixing.
- With clean and dry beaters beat egg whites and cream of tarter until soft peaks form, Slowly add remaining 1/2 cup sugar and beat until glossy.
- Fold 1/4 off the egg whites into egg yolk mixture, then fold remaing in 3 more additionsml spread batter evenly into prepared pan. Bake 16 to 18 minutes until it springs back when touched and is not sticky to toucj.
- Cool 5 minutes on rack in pan run a knife around all edges of pan to unstick any cake parts.
- After it cools 5 minutes invert onto confectioner's dusted clean kitchen towel.
- Carefully remove parchment paper.
- Roll cake up in towel to cool completely on a rack.
- Finish cake.
- Whip White chocolte ganache.
- Remive cold White chocolate from refrigerator and beat until light and fluffy.
- Carefully unroll cake. Spread surface with some whipped white chocolate ganache filling.
- Roll cake up, using the towel to help and place seam side downon serving platter.
- Cover with remaing whipped white chocolate ganache frosting.
- Garnish with the shaved chocolate and fresh rasberries. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before slicing.
The raspberry ganache filling hardens in the fridge so it works nicely as a macaron filling as well or as a filling to go inside a cake. Delicious on chocolate or white cakes. Cool until thick enough to use as a glaze; or, cool completely and whip to desired spreading consistency using an electric mixer on medium speed. For the raspberry filling: Combine the raspberries, sugar, lemon juice and cornstarch in a small saucepan. Place over medium-high heat and Then top with a more generous layer of chocolate ganache, about a quarter-inch thick.