Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Banana Pudding Icebox Cake.
You can cook Banana Pudding Icebox Cake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding Icebox Cake
- You need 11 oz of box vanilla wafers.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cold milk.
- It’s 1 (3.4 oz) of vanilla instant pudding mix.
- Prepare 5 of large bananas thinly sliced.
- You need 8 oz of cool whip.
Banana Pudding Icebox Cake instructions
- Make pudding according to box.
- Arrange a layer of wafers on bottom of 8" springform pan, dipping each wafer in milk..
- Put 1/3 of pudding on top of wafers..
- Arrange a layer of bananas over pudding..
- Top with 1/3 of cool whip.
- Repeat layers 2 more times.
- Cover with plastic and freeze until hard about 4 hours.
- Top with cool whip and wafers if desired.