Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
#Ramadan Special – Apple Crumble with an Indian Flavour – Fusion Style.
You can cook #Ramadan Special – Apple Crumble with an Indian Flavour – Fusion Style using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of #Ramadan Special – Apple Crumble with an Indian Flavour – Fusion Style
- Prepare 2-3 of apples, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour (Atta).
- You need 1/4 cup of oats, lightly roasted.
- You need 2-3 tbsp. of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of + 2 tbsp. sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of + 1 pinch cardamom powder.
- Prepare pinch of saffron.
- You need of few sliced apples to garnish.
#Ramadan Special – Apple Crumble with an Indian Flavour – Fusion Style step by step
- Chop the apples into small pieces..
- In a pan cook the apples, 2 tbsp. sugar, pinch of cardamom powder and 1/4 cup water for 2-3 minutes or till the apples turns slightly soft..
- In a bowl, mix together whole wheat flour, roasted oats, remaining sugar, remaining cardamom powder.
- And butter..
- Add the cooked apples in a baking dish and cover it with the crumbled flour-butter mix..
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees C. for 20-25 minutes till the surface turns slightly brown..
- Garnish with saffron & sliced apples. Serve this yummy dessert, hot, at room temperature or chilled..