Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Apple crumble with vanilla ice cream and cranberry sauce.
You can cook Apple crumble with vanilla ice cream and cranberry sauce using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple crumble with vanilla ice cream and cranberry sauce
- Prepare of base.
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 500 g of butter.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tablespoon of nutmeg.
- It’s of filling.
- You need 6 of Apples.
- It’s half of cup suger.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cinnamon.
- You need 2 tablespoons of nutmeg.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- You need 1 cup of water.
Apple crumble with vanilla ice cream and cranberry sauce step by step
- Peel all apples, cut into thin slices. Remember to remove the seeds..
- Boil them in suger, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg until tender.
- Mix all dry ingredients and then rubble the butter in to format crumbs..
- User any of your cup cake trays to bake this Apple crumble.
- With your fingers press the crumbs down to form a base..
- Take boiled apples from water. Make water is completely drained from apples. Start lying them on top of the base in the tray..
- Cover the apple crumble minis with the rest of the crumbs. Make sure each one of them is completely covered to form a pyramid.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!.