Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mint Chocolate Chip Brownie Ice Cream Bars.
You can cook Mint Chocolate Chip Brownie Ice Cream Bars using 19 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mint Chocolate Chip Brownie Ice Cream Bars
- You need of Brownie Layer.
- You need 4 ounces of unsweetened chocolate.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Ice Cream Layer.
- It’s 1 half of gallon container of mint chicolate chip ice cream.
- Prepare of Chicolate Layer.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 3/4 cup of semi sweet or milk chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Whipped Cream Topping.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of heavy whipping v feam.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need of Garnish.
- You need of I used my Extra Creamy Mint Bark, broken up, on my profile or use any mint chocolate candy, shaved.
Mint Chocolate Chip Brownie Ice Cream Bars step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a 9 by 13 baking pan with foil with ends of foil extending over sides of pan for easy removsl. Spray foil with bakers spray.
- Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave just until melted and stir smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- In a bowl beat eggs, vanilla, sugar and salt until light and we'll combined.
- Stir in chocolate just to blend.
- Stir in flour just until uniform in color.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 20 to 25 minutes until a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs. Cool completely on rack.
- MAKE Ice cream Layer.
- Allow the ice cream to soften enough to be able to spread at room tempersture, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Spread ice cream evenly over brownies in pan and place in freezer until hard.
- Make Chocolate Layer.
- Heat cream in the microwave until hot but not boiling. Pour over chocolate chips in a bowl. Let sit one minute, then stir until smooth, allow to cool to room temperature about 10 minutes.
- Pour chocolate over frozen ice cream layer and smooth over, return to freezer while preparing topping.
- Make Topping.
- Whip cream until it holds its shape.
- Add sugar and vanilla and beat until firm.
- Spread over chocolate layer, garnish with Extra Creamy Mint Bark..
- Freeze at least 3 hours before cutting Into bars.