Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Classic Banana Pudding.
You can cook Classic Banana Pudding using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Classic Banana Pudding
- Prepare 2 (3.4 oz) of boxes Vanilla pudding.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of tub Cool Whip.
- You need 3 cups of milk.
- You need 1 (11 oz) of box Nilla Waffers.
- You need 3 of large bananas, sliced.
Classic Banana Pudding instructions
- Mix puddings and milk, set aside for 5 minutes..
- In a large trifle bowl layer the bottom with 1 layer of waffers. Then put a slice of banana on each waffer. *I forgot and my bananas ended up as a single layer on top of the pudding.*.
- Mix half the tub of cool whip in to pudding.
- Put a quarter of the pudding mixture on top..
- Put another layer of waffers along the top and sides. Layer bananas on top of each cookie. *I used a box and a half of 8 oz mini vanilla waffers*.
- Add another quarter of pudding mixture. Continue layers til you're done. *I got 2 layers each for my 2 minis.*.
- Top the whole thing with cool whip. Chill in the fridge for a few hours..