Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Spring blossom and veggie pancake.
You can have Spring blossom and veggie pancake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spring blossom and veggie pancake
- Prepare of organic spelt flour.
- You need of organic white flour.
- It’s of sourdough starter.
- Prepare of dandelion blossoms.
- You need of garlic chives, 1/2 inch length.
- Prepare of mugwort shoots, 1/2 inch length.
- It’s of soybean sprouts or any bean sprouts.
- Prepare of sweet red bell pepper.
- It’s of medium onion.
- It’s of garlic clove, minced.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of olive oil.
Spring blossom and veggie pancake instructions
- Make soybean or mung bean sprouts 5 to 7 days ahead..
- Mix spelt flour into sourdough starter. Add water until the consistency reach pancake batter. Sit it on the countertop overnight to ferment..
- Next morning, add white flour into the batter..
- Rinse dandelion blossoms, cut off the green ends if you have time..
- Stir in dandelion blossoms, and the rest of other ingredients..
- Heat up 1 tablespoon of olive oil on a flat pan. Dump the whole thick mixure into the pan and flattern it with a spachula. Cook until golden on both sides. Sprinkle with cheese if you like. Serve hot..