Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Pam's homemade icecream….
You can have Pam's homemade icecream… using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pam's homemade icecream…
- It’s 4 can of puck cream (170g each).
- It’s 1 can of nestle condense milk(395g).
- Prepare 12 each of pcs.kiri a la ceam.
- It’s 6 each of snickers chocolate(melted)32g each.
- You need 1 cup of nestle country style corn flakes.
- It’s 1 of hersheys caramel and chocolate syrup.
Pam's homemade icecream… instructions
- 1. In a mixing bowl combine first 3 ing. using cake electric mixer blend well.Pour into your desire molding,put inside the fridge for 24 hrs..
- 2.Melt the snikers chocolates dont burn it…let it cool add the cornflakes mix together..
- Get your icecream put the melted snickers with cornflakes on the top.drizzled caramel and chocolate syrup..