Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto Beef Suet Soup.
You can have Keto Beef Suet Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Beef Suet Soup
- You need 1/2 cup of cubed beef fat.
- You need 1 of scrambled egg.
- It’s of bokchoy.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of coco aminos.
- It’s 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 2 cups of beef broth.
- It’s of Minced garlic.
- You need of Minced onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced ginger.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
Keto Beef Suet Soup instructions
- In a pot over medium heat saute ginger onion and garlic for 1 min..
- Add beef fat, coco aminos, fish sauce, and beef broth. Bring to boil and cook for atleast 20 mins. Then add the bokchoy. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, pour a small amount of egg so it will be thin. Make sure it is spread in the pan like youre making a crepe. Cook both sides for 1 min each.
- Roll the egg and cut it vertically it should look like this.
- Plate it a bowl and enjoy! 🥣.