Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Delightful Deviled Eggs for a Crowd.
You can have Delightful Deviled Eggs for a Crowd using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delightful Deviled Eggs for a Crowd
- Prepare 1 dozen of hard boiled eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbs of sweet relish.
- You need 1 tbs of yellow mustard.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Paprika for garnish.
Delightful Deviled Eggs for a Crowd step by step
- For best results start with my recipe for "perfect hard boiled eggs"..
- Peel eggs. Slice each in half lengthwise, placing yolks in a medium bowl, arranging whites on a platter hollow side up..
- Mash yolks with a fork until they are a fine crumble. Add mayo, relish, mustard, and turmeric. Stir to combine thoroughly..
- Taste. Add salt and pepper if desired. Adjust relish and mustard amounts to taste if desired as well..
- Make a "homemade piping bag": Transfer yolk mixture to a gallon sized ziploc bag, working into one corner. Squeeze out air, seal, and cut away the tip of the corner the mixture is in..
- Place tip of bag in well of first egg. Gently squeeze to pipe filling until it is heaping full. Repeat with remaining eggs until all are full and all filling is used up..
- Sprinkle with paprika to garnish. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!.