Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Gotta be Homemade! Easy Vanilla Ice Cream.
You can cook Gotta be Homemade! Easy Vanilla Ice Cream using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gotta be Homemade! Easy Vanilla Ice Cream
- It’s 200 ml of Milk.
- You need 3 medium of Egg yolks.
- It’s 100 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
Gotta be Homemade! Easy Vanilla Ice Cream step by step
- Mix the egg yolks and sugar until they turn white..
- Add warm milk slowly. (Warm the milk hotter than bath temperature. Do not bring to a boil.).
- Pour the ingredients from step 2 into a pot, and keep stirring until thickened over low to medium heat (do not bring to a boil.) Once thickened, turn off the heat, and cool. When it's cooled, add vanilla extract..
- Pour heavy cream into a bowl, and whip. (In summer, it's easier to whip over ice water.).
- Whip it until it forms soft peaks, as illustrated in the photo..
- Pour the mixture from Step 3 into the bowl from Step 5, and combine..
- Transfer to a wide container, and put in the freezer. (Metal pans cool the mixture the fastest, but I always use a rectangular plastic Tupperware type container.).
- After one hour, the edges will start to harden. Stir the entire mixture with a spoon, and put it back in the freezer..
- After another hour, more than half of the mixture will start to harden. Stir it again, and put it back in the freezer..
- And done! You'll be surprised at how delicious this ice cream is!.