Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Apple crumble in cup…in 2 mins.
You can have Apple crumble in cup…in 2 mins using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple crumble in cup…in 2 mins
- Prepare of Ingredients for filling :.
- You need 1/2 cup of Golden apple thinly chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of heaped Shakker / Powered jaggery.
- Prepare of For crumble :.
- You need 2 tbsp of Muesli.
- You need 2 tbsp of Maida.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp + 1/2 tsp of Black currant.
- It’s 1 tsp of Tutti fruity.
- You need 3 tbsp of Butter soft.
- You need 1 tsp + 3 tbsp of Chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 tsp + 1 tbsp + 1 tsp of Almonds chopped.
- It’s 2 pcs of Tiger crunch biscuit.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of Hershey's chocolate syrup for topping.
Apple crumble in cup…in 2 mins step by step
- Take microwave safe plastic bowl. Place apples in it. Add shakker and mix it well with apples. Place it in microwave and cook for 10 sec. Take it out of the micro and keep aside..
- Now in another bowl mix maida, brown sugar, muesli, cinnamon powder and 1 tbsp butter. Mix well. Now add tiger crunch and 2 tbsp of butter. Mix well using your fingers. Now add sugar and mix well..
- Now add black currant 1/2 tsp, 1 tbsp almonds and 3 tbsp chocolate chips. Mix well with spoon..
- Now take apple and shakker mixture. Spread 1 tsp almonds, tutti fruity, 1/2 tsp black currant and 1 tsp chocolate chips. Do not mix..
- Now on this apple layer spread all the ready crumbled mixture. Do not mix it. Now on top spread 1 tsp almonds..
- Pop it in microwave press 2 min on high and then start..
- Take it out of the microwave and keep aside for 2-3 min. Now invert it on a serving plate while still warm. Do not let it cool otherwise it will not come out clean..
- Top up with hershey's syrup..
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream..
- Tips :.
- I used white normal sugar….do not use powder sugar..
- Instead of tiger crunch any biscuit can be used..
- Use sugar according to taste..