Homemade Strawberry Milk Ice Cream.
You can cook Homemade Strawberry Milk Ice Cream using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Strawberry Milk Ice Cream
- It’s 1 of as much as you want Strawberries.
- It’s 1 of Condensed milk.
Homemade Strawberry Milk Ice Cream instructions
- Wash the strawberries and remove the stems. Pull out the core with a fruit knife etc. Pat dry with a paper towel. I hollowed it out too deep and wide in the picture. Please make it more shallow and narrow..
- I used a decoration utensil, but you can use a fruit knife just fine..
- Place the strawberries in an ice tray (or something similar) and pour the condensed milk into the holes of each one. Leave them as-is in the freezer overnight for them to chill and harden, and then they're finished..