Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly).
You can cook Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly)
- You need 1 lb of 80/20 ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar free salsa.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium heat, breaking up to a fine crumble as it cooks. While cooking stir in chili powder, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper..
- Turn off heat, do not drain beef. Stir in salsa and transfer mixture to a 9×9 casserole dish. Spread out evenly..
- In a medium bowl wisk together eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper. Once combined, stir in half the cheese..
- Pour egg mixture over meat mixture in casserole dish. Very gently give the mixtures a slight stir to work some of the cheese down into the meat..
- Top with remaining cheese. Place in oven. Bake uncovered 20-25 minutes or until cheese on top is crispy and golden around the edges. Let rest 10 minutes before serving. Top with your favorite garnishes and enjoy!.