Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Whipped Feta Crostini.
You can cook Whipped Feta Crostini using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whipped Feta Crostini
- It’s 1 of baguette, cut into 1 inch wide slices.
- It’s 6 oz of feta cheese.
- You need 3 oz of cream cheese, at room temp.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, cut in half.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper and salt.
- You need 1 of shallot, minced.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare of pine nuts, toasted.
- You need of fresh basil for garnish.
Whipped Feta Crostini instructions
- Set oven to broil. place sliced baguette on a cookie sheet, drizzle with a bit of olive oil. Cook 5 min.
- In a food processor or blender, add feta, cream cheese, lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix until smooth.
- In a bowl, mix together tomatoes, balsamic, garlic and shallots.
- To serve, spread the feta mixture on baguette, top with a few tomatoes (I use a slotted spoon so I don't get the vinegar, but a few pieces of garlic and shallot).
- Then add a few pine nuts and fresh basil to the top..
- Fun little appetizers. Cheers!.