Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Super Easy Apple Crumble.
You can have Super Easy Apple Crumble using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Easy Apple Crumble
- You need 4-6 of Granny Smith Apples *OR other cooking apples.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Corn Flour (Corn Starch).
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sultanas OR Raisins.
- You need of <Crumble Ingredients>.
- You need of Butter 50g *melted.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Plain Flour.
Super Easy Apple Crumble step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C..
- Wash Apples, remove the core and cut into about 2cm pieces..
- Place the apple pieces, Sugar, Cinnamon and Corn Flour in a ovenproof dish, and mix to combine. Scatter Sultanas over..
- To make the crumble topping, place Butter, Sugar and Flour in a bowl and mix until just combined. You can add extra Ground Cinnamon to the crumble if you like..
- Spoon the crumble mixture over the apple. Bake for 40 minutes or until the crumble is golden and the apples are soft..
- Serve with Cream or/and Vanilla Ice-cream..