Cinnamon flavour apple crumble. Rich Harris shows you how to make a cake with all the flavour of apple crumble. I like to use Granny Smith apples because the sweet-tart palette appeals to me. If you prefer not to have We tried this last night with nashi pears and it was delicious.
Melted coconut oil – It adds richness and moisture to the topping, and it makes this Apple cider vinegar – For pop! It offsets the sweetness of the apples and topping, giving this apple crumble a delicious balance of sweet and tart flavors. This is our easiest apple crumble recipe, full of caramel flavours in the brown sugar and a hint of cinnamon. You can have Cinnamon flavour apple crumble using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon flavour apple crumble
- Prepare 1 bowl of Finely chopped apple.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1" of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Mixed dry fruits.
- You need 1/2 bowl of Oats.
This is the easiest apple crumble recipe and an all-time favourite quick and easy dessert. The best Apple Crumble recipe features sweet tender apples with warm hints of cinnamon and ginger. The apple filling is loaded with cinnamon, ginger, and vanilla for extra flavor. The crumble topping is like a cookie topping.
Cinnamon flavour apple crumble step by step
- Take a bowl add finely chopped apple..
- Pour two tbsp lemon juice and mix well..
- Heat pan and add apple and slightly caramelise it with brown sugar and also add cinnamon stick..
- In another pan dry roast the oats and strain it..
- In the same pan add one tbsp brown sugar and caramelise it..
- Add roasted oats,cinnamon powder and mixed dry fruits and mix well..
- Take a bowl add caramelise apple now add crunchy caramalised oats..
It bakes up crisp and crunchy which is perfect alongside the tender. This baked dessert recipe will warm you up on chilly fall and winter days and will fill your home with the sweet scents of cinnamon and apples. Make a classic apple crumble with this easy recipe, perfect for everyday baking and occasions. If you make apple crumble all the time, you may feel like varying it. – Mix ½ tsp mixed spice, cinnamon or allspice, or the scraped seeds of half a vanilla pod, into the sugar when tossing apples – Add a. Cinnamon flavoured sweet, buttery, caramelised apples topped with a golden crunchy oat and flour crumble.