Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Banana Pudding Cupcakes.
You can have Banana Pudding Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding Cupcakes
- It’s 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of flour.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of banana extract.
- Prepare of You can mash 1 ripe banana and use in the cake if you like.
- Prepare of Vanilla wafers.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
Banana Pudding Cupcakes step by step
- Mix the cake according to package directions..
- Place your cupcake liner in muffin pans. I get 24 cupcakes from this..
- Place 1 whole vanilla wafer flat side down in bottom of cupcake liner..
- Fill liner 3/4 full with cake batter..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..
- While cupcakes are baking, in a medium size pot mix sugar, flour, eggs and milk. On medium heat bring to a gentle boil..
- Stirring constantly, cook until smooth and thickened..
- Remove from heat and add 4 tablespoons butter and extracts. Mix well. Cool completely..
- When cupcakes have cooled completely, spoon custard on top of cup cake and place vanilla wafer on top for garnish..