Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
#Cholate#Choco Apple Crumble.
You can have #Cholate#Choco Apple Crumble using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of #Cholate#Choco Apple Crumble
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of suger.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 cup of grated apple.
- It’s 1/4 cup of almond powder.
#Cholate#Choco Apple Crumble instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 temperature and line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In the bowl combine the flour, suger, almond powder, coco powder, and salt and mix well..
- Add the butter and beat at medium low speed until the dry ingredients are evenly moistened..
- Press the mixture into 1/2 inch clumps and refrigerate until firm about 15 minutes..
- In a bowl mix apple suger and cinnamon powder and mix well..
- Spread the apple mixture on the baking sheet and spread the crumble on the apple mixture..
- And bake for about 15-20 minutes until fragrant and firm..
- Let it cool and wipe out the mixture in a bowl..
- Serve it as you likes.