Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
"I'm Sorry baby" keto desert treat.
You can cook "I'm Sorry baby" keto desert treat using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of "I'm Sorry baby" keto desert treat
- It’s of From the keto chocolate chip cookies recipe previous. 2 cookies.
- Prepare of Sexy Strawberry water:.
- It’s 2 of squirts of strawberry watermelon flavoured water enhancer.
- You need 1 glass of filtered water.
- Prepare A few of pieces of strawberry.
- Prepare of Strawberry and banana milkshake:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whipping cream milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 14 packs of Splenda sweeteners.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of rum flavored extract.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of No Sugar Added vanilla icecream.
- Prepare 1/2 of banana.
- You need 3 cubes of ice.
- It’s Pieces of strawberries.
"I'm Sorry baby" keto desert treat step by step
- Sexy Strawberry water: mix filtered water, strawberry watermelon enhancer together. Drop pieces of strawberries in the drink and boom! A glass of sexy is created!.
- Strawberry and banana milkshake: using a blender add all ingredients in any order. Blend for a few minutes then pour into glass adding a few strawberry pieces. Boom! Sweetened those taste buds. You can add a few candles to the mix with her favorite music playing if you wanna spice things up. Let's keep the flames of our relationships going..