Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Salmon Cobb salad.
You can have Salmon Cobb salad using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon Cobb salad
- You need 4 of salmon patties.
- It’s 3 bags of baby spinach.
- It’s 2 bags of spring mix.
- It’s 6 of hard boiled eggs.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, diced.
Salmon Cobb salad step by step
- Mix the spinach with the spring mix,onions, chopped boil eggs.
- Fry the Salmons for 5min each side then dice and cool the salmon for 10 min then add Salmons on top.