Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Bite size gulab jamun.
You can have Bite size gulab jamun using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bite size gulab jamun
- You need of For gulab jamun.
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of Mawa.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Paneer.
- You need 1/4 cup of sooji.
- It’s 1/4 cup of maida/All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder or two cardamom pods split a little.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of water.
- You need as needed of Rose essence or kewra essence.
Bite size gulab jamun step by step
- Soak sooji with three tablespoons of water for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile let's make the sugar syrup. In a big heavy bottom vessel take sugar and water cook the sugar syrup till you see your syrup is little sticky and it's colour is little pale.Add cardamom.Do not over cook and then add the essence..
- Now take mava and mash it very nicely till you get a creamy texture add in mashed paneer, sooji and mash again to form a smooth dough, now add in maida and baking soda and combine together to form a nice dough..
- Wash your hands nicely and grease them. Make small balls and once the oil is on medium heat, fry on a low flame.Make sure not to fry on high flame, else the gulabjamuns will get brown from outside and uncooked from inside.While frying see that you continuously stir from the back of the ladle under the gulabjamuns so that the gulab jamuns are evenly cooked..
- As they are done.pour them very gently in the sugar syrup.. Enjoy!!.
- Notes. 1 These are very soft gulabjamuns.I don't like adding the stuffing in it.But if you wish you can add the stuffing like finely chopped nuts and Kesar.. 2 Keep the size of the gulabjamuns small because after adding them in the syrup they double in size. 3 Before frying all add just one to check the temperature and also to see that it's not cracking. If it cracks add a tsp of more maida. 4 It is better to first check, then make rest of the balls and then fry..