Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
One Pot Pork Picadillo with Rice.
You can have One Pot Pork Picadillo with Rice using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One Pot Pork Picadillo with Rice
- You need of Pork.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of dehydrated onion.
- It’s 1 pound of ground pork.
- You need 24 ounces of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of raisins.
- You need 1/3 cup of dried currants.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped salad olive with pimentos.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of capers.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of Rice.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of ground paprika.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 2/3 stick of butter.
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- You need 2 cups of diced potatoes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
One Pot Pork Picadillo with Rice step by step
- Dice the potatoes. Get the tomato sauce. This is the brand I used..
- Sauté the rice and potatoes in butter with the spices 7 minutes. To a pot add all the pork ingredients except the pork and tomato sauce..
- Add the water and cook covered till the liquid is absorbed. Test the rice to see what doneness it is. If done or near done, add the pork and tomato sauce and paste..
- Allow to simmer covered for 7 minutes covered. Let rest 10 minutes covered undisturbed then serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.