Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Vegan cinnamon chocolate rice pudding. Creamy vegan rice pudding that tastes like a delicious custard! Divine served with a sprinkle of cinnamon either hot or cold. This vegan rice pudding tastes just like creamy custard!
This dairy-free, gluten-free, vegan Mexican chocolate rice pudding is quick and simple to make, and easily pleases a crowd. Let's call it a positive leftover from my vegan days I don't purchase cow's milk, instead using almond or coconut milk in recipes and as a beverage, and I tend to choose vegan. This creamy rice pudding infused with cinnamon flavour and pops of plump sultanas is just Creamy Rice Pudding. You can have Vegan cinnamon chocolate rice pudding using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan cinnamon chocolate rice pudding
- You need 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 4 cups of Chocolate soymilk.
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of color vermicelli.
- You need of Some chocolate chips.
I am pretty sure this is the ultimate emergency cosy winter dessert. I never would have thought of making chocolate rice pudding in a billion years! This vegan rice pudding recipe has a creamy texture and a rich chocolate and vanilla flavor. My grandma used to make this dessert a lot when I was little and I still enjoy it today.
Vegan cinnamon chocolate rice pudding step by step
- Take heavy bottom pan transfer rice to it. Now Whisk together 1/4 cup of milk and cocoa to form a paste and then stir in remaining milk and caster sugar..
- Add milk mixture to rice. Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring. Reduce heat to low and cover. Cook for 35 minutes, stirring every 3,4 minutes. Remove lid and add cinnamon cook for a further 7,8 minutes..
- Serve rice pudding with fruit, cream or garnish with chocolate chips, color vermicelli.
Also, unlike the original recipe which is just vanilla-flavored and sprinkled with cinnamon, I wanted to. This Vegan Rice Pudding recipe is delicious! This Vegan Rice Pudding recipe is delicious! Enjoy as a snack, breakfast, or sweetened for dessert! I added sliced vanilla peaches, a tiny bit of home made vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, cocoa powder, a drop of doterra orange essential oil and jasmine tea.