Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rhubarb & Apple Crumble.
You can cook Rhubarb & Apple Crumble using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rhubarb & Apple Crumble
- Prepare 400 g of rhubarb.
- You need 1 of bramley apple.
- Prepare 100 g of caster sugar.
- You need splash of port.
- Prepare 150 g of self raising flour.
- Prepare 100 g of butter.
- You need 50 g of caster sugar.
Rhubarb & Apple Crumble step by step
- Chop the rhubarb and apple up into bitesize chunks, not too small though.
- Simmer the rhubarb and apple with 100g of sugar and a splash of port on a low heat for 15 minutes.
- Rub the flour, butter and remaining sugar together to form the crumble topping.
- Sprinkle the crumble over the fruit in the baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees c.
- Serve with cream, ice cream or custard.