Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Deconstructe apple crumble.
You can have Deconstructe apple crumble using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Deconstructe apple crumble
- Prepare 6 of apples, peeled and cut into pieces.
- You need 2 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- You need of For the crumble.
- Prepare 225 gram of butter.
- It’s 150 gram of plain flour.
- You need 150 gram of soft brown sugar.
Deconstructe apple crumble step by step
- Melt the tablespoon of butter in a pan and add the apples, cinnamon and brown sugar. Simmer gently until the apples are starting to go soft but still have some crunch. Set them aside..
- For the crumble, mix the flour and sugar together. Chop and add the butter, cutting in and mixing with light fingertips until it resembles crumbs. Spread out on a baking tray and bake in a 200°C oven for 8-10 minutes until cooked through..
- Serve with vanilla ice cream, custard or creme 🥰.