Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chocolate rice and orange pudding.
You can have Chocolate rice and orange pudding using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate rice and orange pudding
- You need 1/2 cup of uncooked rice.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of raisins.
- You need 2 teaspoons of butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cocoa unsweetened.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- You need as required of Almonds and cashew finely chopped.
- You need Few of cherries.
- You need 1 of orange peeled and remove skin of each slice.
Chocolate rice and orange pudding step by step
- Boil rice in water and allow to cool it..
- In a saucepan, boil milk, add sugar, cocoa powder, raisins, butter and essence. When sugar dissolves add rice, stir continuously until thickened..
- In bowls take 3-4 tablespoons of chocolate rice, decorate with orange, chopped dry fruits and raisins and serve..