Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Easy Apple "Pie" with Homemade Apple Jam.
You can cook Easy Apple "Pie" with Homemade Apple Jam using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Apple "Pie" with Homemade Apple Jam
- Prepare 5 of apples Jonathan or Jonagold apples.
- Prepare 1 of lemon worth Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of sheet Frozen puff pastry.
- Prepare 1 of Vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 of Honey; 20% of the weight of the apples.
- It’s 1 of Granulated sugar; 20% of the weight of the apples.
Easy Apple "Pie" with Homemade Apple Jam step by step
- Peel the apples and remove the cores. Cut into cubes and mix with the honey and sugar. Let it sit in a pot for 30 minutes..
- Once the moisture from the apples has come out, turn on the heat. Place the apple peels on top of the apples and cover it with a lid. Simmer it on medium heat being careful not to let it boil..
- Once the peels are soft and turned pink, take them out. The peels are delicious now that they have cooked too. Don't throw them out! Have them in smoothies, etc.!.
- Add in as much lemon juice as you'd like. Simmer while occasionally stirring. Cook the apples till they reach your desired consistency. Cook them quickly to retain their cube shape or cook them for a long time if you want a paste..
- Now take out the puff pastry sheet and cut it into your desired size. Bake it in your oven following the directions on your package. Enjoy it while it's hot with the jam and ice cream, and then top with some cinnamon..